PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Interior

Redeye1620
04-26-2015, 08:29 AM
The Nordic project moves on. The next step is the interior. Can anybody recommend a shop that builds interiors. Specifically I need a custom motor box & two jump seats built from scratch & upholstery sewn to match the new seats I bought on line.

I have an idea that will convert the back of the jump seats to fillers to make the motor box a sun deck. Alas i have NO woodworking nor sewing skills. Thanks....-Rich

T8er S.
04-26-2015, 10:50 AM
The Nordic project moves on. The next step is the interior. Can anybody recommend a shop that builds interiors. Specifically I need a custom motor box & two jump seats built from scratch & upholstery sewn to match the new seats I bought on line.

I have an idea that will convert the back of the jump seats to fillers to make the motor box a sun deck. Alas i have NO woodworking nor sewing skills. Thanks....-Rich

Santana Interior designs.... http://www.vintagejetboats.com/forumdisplay.php?126-Santana-Interior-Designs
:cloud9:

wolfie
04-26-2015, 05:51 PM
You can pretty much build the boxes yourself. There's a lot of builds around. Then you just need to find a good upholstery guy. Of course a good upholstery guy can build the boxes too.

Redeye1620
04-26-2015, 06:18 PM
I have heard that we have a local member who has excellent wood working skills. I'm sure finding an upholstery guy will be easier find than a talented carpenter....-Rich