PDA

View Full Version : Taylor SS Jet Boat Interior Needed

Goldyfish01
12-03-2014, 12:33 PM
15853Hello, I'm trying to restore my 1979 Taylor SS Jet Boat and am looking for some interior pieces. I have all of my original seat covers, they are in sad shape but there, but all the wood seat frames are gone. Does anyone have an old Taylor SS that wants to get rid of their interior and or can anyone tell me if there is a diagram somewhere to where I would know how to build them myself? I'm wanting to keep my boat all original, so if you can help please let me know.

78_Tahiti
12-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Welcome to VJB Goldy. As I recall there were 2 different interior layouts, for your boat. One was 2 face forward, and 2 face rear, or 2 buckets and a rear bench. What style did you have?

T8er S.
12-03-2014, 04:20 PM
www.millenniumpowerboats.com (http://www.millenniumpowerboats.com/)

:cloud9:

Goldyfish01
12-04-2014, 07:39 AM
Mine has the two forward facing bucket seats and the large rear bench seat. My boar is a light crème color with burnt orange and silver metalflake stripe. The old seat covers are rough but you can tell they had matching orange piping. I've got a place called Gary's Upholstery sending me a sample of their carpet, it's called SUNSET, online it looks like it would be a good match but will have to see when it shows up.